STEP 1 - UNDERSTANDING FORUM WARRANTY POLICY
Forum Snowboards Corp. warrants the original retail purchaser that the Forum snowboard is free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. If the Forum snowboard is found to be defective, in the judgment of Forum, in its sole discretion, Forum's only responsibility and obligation shall be to repair or replace the defective Forum snowboard.
To review Forum’s complete warranty policy, please read through this page.
STEP 2 - EVALUATE AND DETERMINE THE VALIDITY OF YOUR CLAIM
Q: What is covered?
- Top sheet, base or sidewall delamination due to manufacturing defect.
- Structural stress cracking on the top sheet, base, core, sidewall or edge due to a manufacturing defect.
- Misaligned, spinning or stripped inserts. Please be aware that stripped inserts or damage to the insert or base due to improper mounting is not considered a material flaw and is not repairable.
Q: What is NOT covered?
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings and or use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE.
- Damage to core by heavy compression or stress.
- Rock or handrail damage and any other impact related damage of any kind renders this warranty null and void. While riding both inbounds and out of bounds terrain at resorts exposed and unexposed obstacles such as rocks, tree stumps, roots, branches and more exist. Forum is not responsible for the potential damage that may occur when riding over these obstacles either purposefully or accidently.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Normal wear and tear.
STEP 3 - WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A WARRANTY CLAIM
Send us pictures and/or video clearly showing the defect using the online claim submission (below). We will review the pictures and determine if the damage appears to be covered under warranty. Please allow 3-5 business days for review. If approved, Forum will send notice of approved warranty claim and a return mailing label (US customers who purchased from Forumsnow.com only, all other customers will be responsible for return shipping to Forum). Upon receipt of the defective product, Forum will repair or replace, at our exclusive option. Otherwise, if denied Forum will state the reasons for warranty claim denial. ***Please note that all warranty claims are reviewed by one or more snowboarding old heads, including, most likely, Jeremy Jones, who have seen it all and know a legit claim from a reach. If you have a legit claim, we have your back.
Complete the warranty claim form on the following page to submit a claim online.
- If placing a claim online please allow THREE – FIVE BUSINESS DAYS for us to review your submission and provision of a reply.
- All return shipments must be pre-authorized by Forum and sent freight prepaid and insured. Forum assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to Forum, or for products sent to Forum without authorization.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Repaired or replaced product will be returned in a reasonable amount of time.
If you need help? Please contact us here: